Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Apple Touch 80GB 160GB, iTouch
Miss VP
Posted: Nov 14 2007, 04:56 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 278

user posted image

So when does Apple roll out the 80GB or even the 120GB touch ipod? Who the hell knows but I will tell you that the 8 and 14 is not enough to hold my music and videos. It would be so great to be able to swap hard drives but it can never be that easy. I just hope the 80GB will be available in time for Christmas

Rumors are swirling about a release soon but the price of this device might run as high as an entry laptop. Prices may start at $500 but thats speculation. I don't mind waiting though while they figure out the screen and safari issues.

But we will see. smile.gif

user posted image

Juggernaut
Posted: Dec 4 2007, 05:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Have you seen that Sirius commercial how it's one step ahead? Im not sure it holds that much MP3's if any. Actually, heres some details:

user posted image

Sirius Stiletto vs Ipod Touch

-True Portability. The Sirius Stiletto will have a built-in antenna that allows reception of Sirius' signal without the need for an external car-dock or home-dock.

-Antenna/headphones included. For supplemental reception, you get a Sirius antenna strapped to your noggin - included with the Stiletto.

-100 hours of Storage. The Sirius Stiletto handles MP3/WMA, and allows you to intermingle Sirius content with your own digital music collection. The Stiletto supports Microsoft's PlaysForSure protocol.

-WiFi Capability. The interface (pictured to your right) looks very similar to the Zing interface as SBS points out. I'd it's not too far of a guess to say that the Stiletto is using the Zing's WiFi technology - allowing you to stream Sirius online when you're in a hotspot.

-Battery Life. Two batteries are included with the packaging. One standard, and one extended life, which offers 4 hours of live SIRIUS reception, 14 hours of WiFi reception, and 22 hours of stored playback time. (The wording is a little fuzzy here - are these numbers from the standard battery? extended battery? or both?)

-Cost. The Sirius Stiletto will MSRP for $399.99.

Hmm...probably not enough to scare the iPod family.

Dreamline_ADM
Posted: Mar 19 2008, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Forum Heavyweight

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Please, please....Release the Apple Touch 80 GB, how hard is it to throw a larger hard drive?

Posted: Aug 31 2008, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Forum Heavyweight

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0183 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]